Employee Tracker For Prestashop
EmployeeTracker is a module for prestashop.With the help of this module you can see which employee just now online and offline.You can find out which employee modified, added or deleted which product and installed, uninstalled which module with proper time and date and email notification.Keep tracking your existing employees and track down who is responsible for this and keep your shop safe.
- To install “Employee Tracker” module at your shop.Click module menu at your shop backoffice menu bar.
- Then click “add new module” button
- upload “employeetracker.zip” module zip file from your local computer and click upload this module
- Your “employeetracker” will appear modules list. Now click on “install” button to install this module.
- After successfully installed you will see a “settings page.” Here you can change your module settings.
- Here you can “Enable” and “Disable” Email notification.
- After successfully installed you will see a “Menu” with three “ Submenu”
- In those “Submenu” you can see what's happening in your shop.
When some employees log in your shop and did some changes, how can you find out.
For Submenu “Employees Online Tracker “:
- Just click the submenu “Employees Online Tracker “ you will see a page, in this page you can see all employees online and offline information with intime, outtime, employees active, inactive, employees name, email, profile, employees id, shop name.
For Submenu “Products Tracker “:
- Just click the submenu “Products Tracker “ you will see a page, in this page you can see all employees added, updated and deleted product information with datetime, employees name, email, profile, product id, product name shop name.
For Submenu “Modules Tracker “:
- Just click the submenu “Modules Tracker “ you will see a page, in this page you can see all employees installed and unistalled module information with datetime, employees name, employees email, module name, module author name, module tab name, shop name.